Sunday, February 15, 2009

New


So, I started a new blog and this is it. If you were one of the lucky few reading my old blog expect more of the same, comic reviews and opinions on comic related news and happenings, in addition to other things. Other things will include audio podcasts like the one I just recorded earlier. Check it out and leave comments/feedback. Remember, just taking babysteps for right now so be gentle.

Here is the link to the podcast 

I promise not to ignore this blog. So again help me keep that promise by actively leaving comments. The only reason I do this is to have more people to talk with about one of the few things I enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. The other day I had one of those moments when I was reading a comic, and I suddenly thought, "This is crap." The issue wasn't as bad as it was just... blah. It made me question the whole hobby. It brought me one click closer to giving up on weekly floppies in favor of trades and whatever. God forbid they come out with a slick digital device at the same time the publishers develop a decent digital strategy.

    ReplyDelete